The RSM60-260P is a high quality 260Wp polycrystalline module which is widely used in the Southern Mediterranean region due to superior performance in warmer climates.
– Global, Tier 1 bankable brand, with state-of-the-art automated manufacturing
– Ranked in the top 2 of 174 RANK 2 International suppliers
– Industry leading lowest thermal co-efficient of Power
– Industry leading 12 years product warranty
– Excellent low irradiance performance in excess of 96.5%
– Excellent PID resistance at 85%RH, 85°C,-1000V
– Positive tight power tolerance of 3%
– Triple stags 100% EL inspection warranting defect-free product
– Module imp binning radically reduces string mismatch losses
– Warranted reliability and stringent quality assurances’ well beyond certified requirements
– Certified to withstand severe environmental conditions
– Anti-reflective & anti-soiling surface minimise power loss from dirt and dust
– Severe salt mist, ammonia & blown sand resistance, for seaside, farm and desert environments
Risen Energy is a principal, leading manufacturer of high-performance solar photovoltaic products and provider of total business solutions for residential, commercial and utility-scale power generation. The company, founded in 2002, and publicly listed in 2010, compels value generation for its chosen global customers. Techno-commercial innovation, underpinned by consummate quality and support, encircle Risen Energy’s total Solar PV business solutions which are among the most powerful and cost-effective in the Industry. With local market presence and strong financial bankability status, Risen are committed, and able, to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaborations, capitalising on the rising value of green energy.