SolarEdge 3-phase inverters offer a cost effective module-level optimization solution for commercial systems that allows you to harvest more power from your PV system, for fastest return on investment (ROI) and reduced costs.
Increased energy yield:
- More energy due to module-level MPPT
- Mismatch power losses eliminated
- Easy and cost efficient maintenance for increased up-time of your PV system
Maximum design flexibility:
- Faster and easier design –
- Strings of unequal length
- Tilt/azimuth diversity in same string
- Shade tolerant
- Modules of different models / power ratings
- Up to 50% reduction in electrical BoS components (wires, conduits, junction boxes, fuses, etc.) due to longer and therefore fewer strings per system
Circa 15% O&M Cost Reduction and future compatibility
- Module-level monitoring for reduced operation and maintenance costs
- Pinpointed alerts for cost effective maintenance
- Future addition or replacement of modules with any available module type and capacity
Full safety solution: electrocution and fire risks are eliminated with safe voltages during installation, maintenance and firefighting
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation